- All prices are per room, per night and include breakfast and tax.
- Breakfast is served between 8.30am and 9.30am for residents.
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- Arrival time is between 3-10pm, with a departure time of 10am.
- We reserve the right to charge higher rates for Bank Holidays, Easter, Christmas and New Year.
- We will use the email address you have provided to The Inn at Loch Tummel to send you the confirmation of your booking and any other necessary correspondence relating to your booking or any future bookings. We may also send, from time to time, information about our upcoming events and updates of our services, restaurant and accommodation.
- For same day bookings, especially at weekends, please phone us on 01882 634 317.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract whether in writing, email or by telephone between the guest and The Inn at Loch Tummel.
- Any cancellation or breach of contract will be charged for in full unless a cancellation request is received in writing, or by telephone, 2 weeks prior to the arrival date.
- No shows will be charged the full price of the accommodation booked and confirmed.
- Our bedrooms do not have televisions or radios. Instead, we hope that guests will join us in the bar/restaurant, or make use of the board games in the snug.
- Any loss or damage to hotel items will be charged as required. The hotel reserves the right to charge the full amount for reinstatement of items found to have gone missing or to have broken.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome to stay overnight at a cost of £10 per dog, per night to a maximum of 2 animals.
- Regrettably, we will charge for any damage or mishap that may occur during your stay.